We are very excited to share that the new bike room located at LyondellBasell Tower is now open. Available to all Houston Center tenants, the bike room, which is located at the tower’s loading dock, includes wall-mounted storage racks for up to 20 bikes and access to servicing tools. Tenants may access the bike room via San Jacinto Street.
New bike room located at LyondellBasell Tower
The addition of the bike room is part of our repositioning of Houston Center. The redevelopment of Houston Center reimagines the traditional office environment as a vibrant new neighborhood in downtown. The vision for the new Houston Center was rooted in revitalizing, amenitizing, and unifying the campus.
Key elements of the renovation included:
- An entirely new arrival experience through a reimagined central plaza and greenspace along McKinney Street, offering seamless connection to the street-level and nearby attractions;
- A new central plaza featuring a digital water wall, flexible entertainment space, and an iconic monumental stair connection to two landscaped terraces above;
- Renovation of the 2 Houston Center and LyondellBasell Tower lobbies, featuring a three-story glass façade at 2 Houston Center and modernized elevator cabs throughout;
- Completely reclad skybridges connecting the complex to a shopping and retail center;
- A new world-class fitness center;
- Conferencing venues and lobby co-working spaces fostering communication and collaboration, including a new outdoor sky deck;
- New multi-tenant corridor and restroom finish design;
- Creation of a glassbox stair and elevator along Rusk Street; and
- Upgrades to the 4 Houston Center lobby.
Central plaza featuring the monumental spiral staircase
Whether for work or for play, we want you to enjoy all that the new Houston Center has to offer!
For more information, visit www.HoustonCenter.com. For the latest news on Houston Center and Brookfield Properties’ Houston portfolio, follow our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.